|Sharon Schweikhart||Faculty Council||2023|
|Ann Deerhake||Faculty Council||2023|
|Joan Cashin||Faculty Council||2024|
|Nath Rao||Faculty Council||2024|
|Michael Vilensky||Faculty Council||2025|
|Damon Jaggars||Dean of Libraries|
|Peter Mohler||VP for Research (or designee)|
|Cindy Leavitt||CIO (or designee)|
3335-5-48.2 Library Committee
The Library Committee shall consist of thirteen members.
- Six faculty.
- Three students.
- One graduate student.
- One professional student.
- One undergraduate student.
- Three administrators
- The dean of university libraries.
- Chief information officer (or their designees).
- The vice president for research or their designees).
- One staff member, appointed by the dean of the university libraries in consultation with the university staff advisory committee.
- Advise the dean of university libraries in the planning and implementation of programs and policies supporting the educational, research, and service activities of libraries and related units.
- Articulate the library's mission, goals, and needs to the university administration
- Assist the dean of university libraries in the assessment, improvement, and promotion of library and information services that support the university community.
- Advice the dean of university libraries on agreements with publishers and information vendors that are in the best interest of the university community.
- Advise the appropriate administrative office on the appointment of the dean of university libraries.
- The chair shall be elected from among the voting members of the committee.
- As a standing committee of the senate, this committees governed by the provisions of rules 3335-5-46 of the Administrative Code.