3335-5-48.12 Faculty compensation and benefits committee.
The faculty compensation and benefits committee shall consist of fifteen members.
(1) Twelve regular tenure-track faculty, at least two of whom are members of the senate.
(2) Two administrators.
(a) The executive vice president and provost, or designee.
(b) The associate vice president for human resources, or designee.
(3) An emeritus member from the regular tenure-track faculty appointed annually by the president in consultation with the Ohio state university retirees association.
(4) Additional non-voting members and consultants from the university, serving at the discretion of the voting members of the committee.
(B) Duties and responsibilities.
Study the adequacy and other attributes of the university’s policies and provisions for:
(1) Salaries, outside professional services and supplemental compensation;
(2) Retirement benefits, hospitalization and medical insurance and other health benefits, life insurance, other insurance, travel reimbursement, educational benefits, recreational benefits, and other perquisites, benefits, and conditions of faculty employment.
(1) The committee shall designate two standing subcommittees to concentrate, respectively, on:
(a) Faculty salaries and related matters;
(b) Faculty benefits.
(2) As a standing committee of the senate, this committee is also governed by the provisions of rules 3335-5-46 and 3335-5-48 of the Administrative Code.