|Annika Peter||Faculty Council||2023|
|Curtis Young||Faculty Council||2023|
|Matt Page||Dean of Graduate School / Designee|
|*||VP, Office of Human Resources / Designee|
|Brad Harris||VP Office of Research / Designee|
Rule 3335-5-48.18 Graduate Associate Compensation and Benefits Committee
The graduate associate compensation and benefits committee shall consist of eleven voting members.
- Six funded graduate students, one of whom preferably will be a member of the graduate council and one of whom must be a member of the university senate. Each shall have a term of service of one year with reappointment to consecutive terms encouraged.
- There shall be at least one current or former graduate teaching associate.
- There shall be at least one current or former graduate research associate.
- There shall be at least one current or former graduate administrative associate.
- There shall be at least one current or former fellowship recipient.
- Two faculty.
- One faculty member from, and selected by, the graduate council.
- One faculty member, who is also a senator, selected by the executive committee of faculty council.
- Three administrators.
- The dean of the graduate school, or designee.
- The vice president for human resources, or designee.
- The vice president for research, or designee.
- One department, school, center or college-level staff member with extensive fiscal and budgetary experience and expertise, selected by the executive deans in consultation with the senior fiscal officers, non-voting.
- Additional non-voting members and consultants from the university, serving at the discretion of the voting members of the committee.
- Study the adequacy and other attributes of the university's policies and provisions including stipends, outside professional services, and supplemental compensation.
- Conduct research and provide advice on economic support of graduate associates, professional development, quality and design of benefit programs, and appointment terms.
- Make recommendations to the university senate, the graduate council, the graduate school, and the office of academic affairs as appropriate.
- The committee shall annually elect a chair from its regular student membership.
- As a standing committee of the senate, this committee is also governed by the provisions of rules 3335-5-46 and 3335-5-48 of the Administrative Code.
(Board approval dates: 5/6/2005, 4/6/2007, 2/10/2012)