|Joseph Goodman||Faculty Council||2023|
|Deborah Grzybowski||Faculty Council||2023|
|Carolyn Presley||Faculty Council||2023|
|Elizabeth Hewitt||Faculty Council||2023|
|Victoria Lally||Faculty Council||2023|
|Stephanie Seveau||Faculty Council||2024|
|Chris Zirkle||Faculty Council||2022|
|Mike Hogan||Faculty Council||2022|
|John Opfer||Faculty Council||2022|
|Jeffrey VanDeusen||Faculty Council||2024|
|Xiaoli Zhang||Faculty Council||2024|
|Susan Yoon||Faculty Council||2024|
|Helen Malone||Provost / Designee|
|Jeff Risinger||AVP OHR / Designee|
Rule 3335-5-48.12 Faculty Compensation and Benefits Committee
The faculty compensation and benefits committee shall consist of fifteen members.
- Twelve faculty, at least two of whom are members of the senate.
- Two administrators.
- The executive vice president and provost, or designee.
- The vice president for human resources, or designee.
- An emeritus member from the tenure-track faculty appointed annually by the president in consultation with the Ohio state university retirees association.
- Additional non-voting members and consultants from the university, serving at the discretion of the voting members of the committee.
Study the adequacy and other attributes of the university's policies and provisions for:
- Salaries, outside professional services and supplemental compensation;
- Retirement benefits, hospitalization and medical insurance and other health benefits, life insurance, other insurance, travel reimbursement, educational benefits, recreational benefits, and other perquisites, benefits, and conditions of faculty employment.
- The committee shall designate two standing subcommittees to concentrate, respectively, on:
- Faculty salaries and related matters;
- Faculty benefits.
- As a standing committee of the senate, this committee is also governed by the provisions of rules 3335-5-46 and 3335-5-48 of the Administrative Code.
(Board approval dates: 5/1/1986, 2/5/1988, 11/2/1990, 7/12/1991, 2/4/1993, 11/4/1994, 4/4/1997, 12/4/1998, 6/7/2005, 2/1/2013, 6/6/2014, 5/31/2019)
2018-19 Compensation Report
2017-18 Compensation Report
2016-17 Compensation Report
2015-16 Compensation Report
2014-15 Compensation Report
2013-14 Compensation Report
2012-13 Compensation Report
2011-12 Compensation Report
2010-11 Compensation Report
2009-10 Compensation Report [A][B][C][D][E][F]
2008-09 Compensation Report [A][B][C][D]
2007-08 Compensation Report
2006-07 Compensation Report
2005-06 Compensation Report
2004-05 Compensation Report
2003-04 Compensation Report
2002-03 Compensation Report