|Sharon Schweikhart||Faculty Council||2023|
|Jim Fredal||Faculty Council||2023|
|Stephanie Aubrey||Faculty Council||2023|
|Curtis Knipe||Faculty Council||2023|
|Nicole Kraft||Faculty Council||2022|
|Jim Fowler||Faculty Council||2022|
|Emily Buck||Faculty Council||2021|
|Neelam Soundarajan||Faculty Council||2021|
|Sarah Dawson||Staff Member - USAC||2020|
|Rachel Nash||Grad School Dean / Designee|
|Damon Jaggars||Libraries Director|
|Liv Gjestvang||AVP, Distance Education|
Rule 3335-5-48.2 Council on Distance Education, Libraries and Information Technology
The council on distance education, libraries and information technology shall consist of sixteen members.
- Eight faculty.
- Three students.
- One graduate student.
- One professional student.
- One undergraduate student.
- Four administrators (or their designees).
- The dean of the graduate school.
- The director of libraries.
- The chief information officer.
- The associate vice president for distance education.
- One staff member, appointed by the university staff advisory committee.
- Formulate policies governing the delivery of distance education and educational and research activities and services of libraries and information technology.
- Assist in the interpretation of distance education, library, and information technology services to the university community.
- Assist in the presentation of major distance education, library and information technology needs to the university administration.
- Advise the appropriate administrative office on the appointment of the associate vice president for distance education, the director of university libraries, and the chief information officer.
- The chair shall be elected from among the voting members of the council.
- Reports by this council to the president, other than those made through the senate, shall be made through the executive vice president and provost.
- As a standing committee of the senate, this council is also governed by the provisions of rules 3335-5-46 and 3335-5-48 of the Administrative Code.
(Board approval dates: 5/1/1986, 2/5/1988, 11/2/1990, 2/4/1993, 11/4/1994, 5/3/1996, 4/4/1997, 12/4/1998, 7/12/2002, 6/7/2005, 9/9/2011, 4/4/2014, 5/31/2019)